View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 03:08 AM   #93
mazola790
Stock

mazola790 is on a distinguished road
Default supra

well, if you have the stats or a page with the weight info i would like to see it. In most cases a 6 will weigh a lot less. Being a supra kicks the crap outta a viper, i'd much rather have a lighter car that redlines higher. I have not driven a supra so i do not know how big the engine is. I am plannin on getting one in the future and prob putting that bodykit on it when i get the funds. I got a challenger and it all depends on many aspects on your car. The differential, depending on your gearing. The torque converter, and your tranny. I had a 2500 stall conv in mine n under 10k miles it went out, so i dont know what happened there but 300 bucks and still needed a new one bcuz they wouldnt stand by it. Ya i would like to see u get the top speed and the torque out of a v-8. to get really good 1/4 mile times you need your car geared for it or putting out a ton of hp. In the end of any car its all about how much you invest but a lighter car will be able to handle way better, and do more track work then just a dragger.

as for the v-8 its a interesting touch but in most cars it all depends on the pricing on selling a car. the caddy xlr is a beautiful car but too over priced, the chevy ssr was over priced for a truck and look how its discontinued now. the supra has always been a rare car and im sure it will stay that way but like i stated it has no distinctive lines. to me it seems like a remoddled g35. Just like the new skyline im sure they'll change the production car a bit. if they dont i am thinking gm will be making a good run in the near future, sad they have to close all those plants tho. With todays gas prices i am still liking the lotus elise much better, only downer on that car is tall people gl on fitting in it.
mazola790 is offline   Reply With Quote