View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 09:54 AM   #4
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramanocnsd
Damn your on the ball.. I'd hang wiht you and learn alot if you were in Cali...
Thank you for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramanocnsd
...again dead on.. stock twins.. but I would go true twin... not the fact seq... better kick more boost at low levels.. and the second turbo kick in a apex could throw the ass end out...
Agreed. If you don't upgrade to a single, the oem twins in TTC ("true twin") are easier to roadrace than the oem twins in sequential mode. Some folks even run a setup that allows electronically switching between sequential and TTC.

Only one minor discussion point...although TTC feels like it kicks better/harder with more boost at low levels, sequential is actually faster in the 1/4 (straight-line)...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 02-11-2007 at 04:07 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote