Thread: LoL at my Cat
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 05:51 AM   #1
newbsupra
3" Exhaust

newbsupra is on a distinguished road
Default LoL at my Cat

so today i decided to rip off my stock exhaust tips becuase they dont look right.. it took some banging and stuff to get them off but it worked. anyways, i leave here at 11:30 at night to go to the bank to see if i had gotten payed yet, i start my car and HOLY $%#@.. LOUD. i say w/e and drive it anyways hehe, i like the noise.. and it has a low rumble to it i always kept it under 2500 rpm, over that its just retardedly loud. then im driving down the street, and there's a ford probe sitting there turning onto my side of the street, but it waits until i get past and comes and pulls up beside me, its two chick.. two HOT chicks. anyways they want to race, the light turns red and i down shift to second, defening noise again. the one girl looks shocked and then starts laughing and then she pulls into the turning lane. lol, anyways..with the ratteling of taking off the tips, the front of the cat fell down, somehow.. im going to take it to a muffler shop tommorow and get my cat taken off.. they will be able to put on a pipe to complete it right? and my car will be louder than stock? shouldnt cost me to much? anyways, thats my story.. oh and i also smoked out my taillights, it looks so good
newbsupra is offline   Reply With Quote