View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #8
SupraSaver87
3" Exhaust

SupraSaver87 is on a distinguished road
Default Kudos

You have a great car, looks really clean on the outside. I do have a question though. My badge at the front is just a red "Toyota Supra" badge, and he has one that looks like it was off of a 1994-1998 ( I don't know roman numerals...but its an MK4). Is that something the previous owner did? (Anyone can answer this though)

Yeah, the turbo's run hot, well compared to most other engines. Here is a thing to keep in mind. If you are driving it, and then want to work on it...it takes about 1 1\2 hours to cool to a "touchable" state. I have noticed that your arm rest/ cubby is worn away....welcome to my hell. That foam in there is messy, I would clean that up by covering with some fabric, or you could use a heat gun and melt the top layer. That will seal it, and hopefully cause it to no longer flake off. (However I do not know if yours flakes)

The thing however like you said that you have to watch out for is HG, if you arn't bagging the royal shit out of it, then you hopefully won't be blowing it before you can replace it. (Remember, you bought this car, with your hard earned cash, don't abuse it!)

And in closing I would like to welcome you on behalf of all of us here to the Supra Forum, and more importantly to the (maybe eventual) love in the Toyota Supra!!!

Our Supra’s, which art in the driveway,
Hollowed be thy power, thy mods are great, thy speed endless,
On the road or at the track. Give us this day free of cops,
And forgive us our impound charges, as we forgive those who are slow.
And lead us not into speed traps, and deliver us from the interceptors,
For thine is our car, the power, and the glory…forever and ever….amen.
SupraSaver87 is offline   Reply With Quote