View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
newbsupra
3" Exhaust

newbsupra is on a distinguished road
Default 240sx race.. lol

well last night i was cruising around around 2am going down a street, doing the speed limit. then i see this 240sx coming up behind me, and he floors it, so im like no... drop it into second.. rev up, hit third, and well.. he had no chance.. at the end of the street we turn around and he complains about having 4 people and i have me and my friend.. we race again from a rolling start, i take off, hit about 50mph, had 3 car lengths and slowed down.. he pulled up beside me and says "man! you have to go faster..." and i say "well... then why the hell dont we go out to the highway?". i fallow him out to the highway, wait till there's no one in sight and he says.. "ok we will race to 100mph and dont pussy out!" so he counts to three, we take off, and by the time i hit 100mph he's a good 10 car lengths behind me lol. i slow down, and he again complains about having to many people, so one of his friends get in my car and we go again from a 20km/h roll.. complaining about his clutch. he honks three times, i had a bard start, shift to second to soon.. but still beat him by 8 1/2 car lengths haha. his friend told me he had a swap for a jdm engine (nothing amazing obviously).. and all you could hear is his friends laughing at him when we stop. i almost felt bad for him
newbsupra is offline   Reply With Quote