View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #12
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Me and a buddy of mine were cruisin around and i rolled up on a cobalt ss it was a dude and his chic i just drove passed them then he got right up beside me and i could tell he was almost at the end of his gear im in third so i drop it to 2nd and blow off that really got his attention he was really ready now my buddy counts 1 2 3 go we take off i put a car on him before i shift to 3rd and then my pull stops i shift to 4th and pull another car then 5th another car then i let outthen when he drives by his girlfriend gives me the finger and then they turn off how rude she was just mad that my POS beat her boyfriends brand new car thats comdey I LOVE IT!!!

congratulations, what did you win?? nothing
street racing is bad enough, but it still is somewhat a controld situation
cuz u got a long straight line with no cars,

but using stoplights and turning regular streets to your very own racetrack
for what?

hoping that everycar is paying attention to you dumbasses, or maybe you'll bet lucky the car that you might hit there's no kid in the backseat

i get a lot of pple doing that to me, and i guessing everybody in this forum too, sh!t you are driving a supra, thats like an open invite

but its up to the driver to do the right sh!t

remember you're jus not putting yourself in danger, think about other pple on the road

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote