View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:52 PM   #28
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

I dont need to see the timeslip, I was there in person. He ran a 13.1 and not sure of speed, and a 12.9 @ 101. And yes, I race a lot with my supra. Im going to english town next week to get an actual time tho. Everyone says that supras suck off the line...But that is where i kill everyone (this is my 86.5 NA 5sp). I also have an 88 turbo that im doing some work too but i havent got to drive yet. Its an auto. And i wasnt contesting the weight thing, just saying i could do a lot of work to the car for 75k... lol. Im sure it would be a lot to get rid of 1000 lbs and still keep the car rigid. But persoanlly, I love how planted feeling the car is. Its awesome. Way better than most cars on the highway. I just want to get rid of weight that doesnt do anything, Because it will bug me to know its there. Oh yah, do you have any experience with the supra chassis? ive never really looked at it but i would guess its just a subframe type like the camaro and mustang, And that it would benfit greatly from subframe ties. Im gona try to make some, If it needs them.