View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:58 AM   #31
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
you should just put a supercharger on top of the V6 powerhouse the supra provides.. help emphasize the nice 3.5L engine, and then switch the twin turbos out for a single turbo with a .3 A/R. That should be good for around 1000rwhp and if you crank the boost up to race settings it'll be good for 1500rwhp on race gas. It cost about $3000 for all the parts to make it a full race setup. By the way how did you come into so much money to buy a supra and all those $3000 in mods?!

The Supra's VG35 can hold a TON of boost stock I was told by a reputable source (God himself. I heard he built these, so who better to ask, right?)

In order to reach those horsepower figures you mention he'll probably have to change the heads out for a set of AFR or Victor Jr's. I heard Edelbrock is making a CRAZY set of heads for these cars nowadays.

Those heads and a new cam should net him some numbers, maybe even above the 1000 horsepower low boost and 1500 horsepower high boost settings you mentioned above.

===============================================

None of that makes sense to me. None of that is right.