View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:42 AM   #30
Sabin76
Stock

Sabin76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbednitehawk
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
you should just put a supercharger on top of the V6 powerhouse the supra provides.. help emphasize the nice 3.5L engine, and then switch the twin turbos out for a single turbo with a .3 A/R. That should be good for around 1000rwhp and if you crank the boost up to race settings it'll be good for 1500rwhp on race gas. It cost about $3000 for all the parts to make it a full race setup. By the way how did you come into so much money to buy a supra and all those $3000 in mods?!

The Supra's VG35 can hold a TON of boost stock I was told by a reputable source (God himself. I heard he built these, so who better to ask, right?)

In order to reach those horsepower figures you mention he'll probably have to change the heads out for a set of AFR or Victor Jr's. I heard Edelbrock is making a CRAZY set of heads for these cars nowadays.

Those heads and a new cam should net him some numbers, maybe even above the 1000 horsepower low boost and 1500 horsepower high boost settings you mentioned above.
Be careful who you listen to disturbed... This guy apparently thinks that a Supra is a Nissan . Unless of course he was talking about an engine swap to the VQ (though I'm not sure why you'd want to do that). Thanks for posting all of that info though.

Last edited by Sabin76; 07-02-2006 at 05:45 AM.
Sabin76 is offline   Reply With Quote