View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 04:48 AM   #3
TONY!
12psi boost

TONY! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNYFE
The biggest thing to consider with free hosting is they limit size. If you can find places to hotlink images, photos, etc. then that isn't a very bad idea.

The nice thing about pay hosting is that you can usually choose a domain name like www.tonyisthecoolest.com or whatever fits your fancy. That is worth a few bucks a year to me.

What type of site are you wanting to make?
Thanks for that reply.
Well, I was thinking of making a site about my bike, painting stuff, what I am into, a little car stuff too, and maybe have an online resume....who knows.

I just think that everyone should be able to know how to put up a website. Sort of like everyone should be able to know how to use a computer.

I have wanted one for quite some time, but I guess just not really enough to persue it. So how much are we talking in $/year or $/month?

See, I do have a photobucket.com account, and from having that, I just want to be able to expand and have a whole site, with more than just image hosting (what I use photobucket for).
I guess I could use photobucket for the pic hosting.
I don't plan on having huge files on there at all.

_____|_____
/. . . \ . . . \ . .\
( ]/ . . . . \ . . . \ . .\[ )
____________________[||]______________[||]____________________
TONY! is offline   Reply With Quote