Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvetten
...As I suspected, I think I'm good...
Good to hear!

Quote:
...It looks practically impossible to drive the car and try to see the engine compartment. I am trying like hell to get on the dyno. I'm gonna leave the boost at 14-15 for now and wait until I can find this problem...
Cool - good plan.

Quote:
...Anyway, does anyone know how to convert to MAP? I'm thinking I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy the AEM ECU. I don't wanna deal with the mass air anymore
Yeah but tuning the AEM (or any standalone ecu) can be a whole other can of worms...

Quote:
...I've heard it's a simple wire crossover at the mass air connector and change the parameter in the AEM...
Actually you can use the maf wiring for your new intake air temp sensor, but you (usually) have to splice & run wires from the passenger (RHS/LHD) of the engine bay over to the driver's side (RHS/LHD).

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote