View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 04:04 AM   #17
zmzmzm
Intake

zmzmzm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
this may seem too late but, a toyota engine in a mustang,, are u burining yourself , mustang do that because, supras are known mustang killers thats why they try putting ening like that with american cars , im sori , american cars were leading tha pack, with the gto, chevelles, and other old pure muscle cars, but amreicans are loosing it, wait till the new supra arrives, detriot iron is gonna b panicing again to come up with another inovation to defeat toyota,, sorry dude but an american engine on a supra, thats jus betrayal, a toyota engine on a mustang= an upgrade,

le me jus put it this way: putting a american engine on a supra
is jus like martin luther king joining the kkk
it jus doesnt come together

screw KKK
POWER TO THE PEOPLE ha ha ha ha
who said anything about a supra motor in a mustang, u may be right if it was a turbo supra and a stock mustang. most people such as myself put american motors in foreign cars because of price to horsepower ratio. i think american motors are easier to work on.

ask yourself this: how much does a 600 horse supra motor cost over a american v-8?

Does any one know where i can find a supra hybrid forum becasue i could use useful information about how to do a supra engine swap?

MKIII-'87
engine-N/A (right now)
trans-5 spd
rwd-(obviously)
lots o' mods to come
zmzmzm is offline   Reply With Quote