View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:21 PM   #13
zmzmzm
Intake

zmzmzm is on a distinguished road
Cool So Untru it isnt funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudboy
As soon as you put a GM motor (or any other US motor) in your Supra it is no longer a Supra but just a piece of crap.

Spend the time and money on a good MKIII and develope it for more HP if you must OR put an MKIV twin turbo motor in it. Probably less trouble and a 10 times better piece of machinery.

OR...put the GM in it, paint the car with some nice NASCAR colors and sponsers, crack yourself a budweiser, grow a mullet, and admire the nicest car in the trailer park.
First off some people dont have the means or the money to buy japanesse parts. im in the prosess of dropping a ford twin turbo 427 stroker motor in an 86 supra. mainly because i dont understand japs engines. i love the body of the supras, it is a good looking car but it will be a lot easier for me to understand how to work on an american made motor. so u have no right to be calling americans motors pieces of crap. maybe we are rednecks but we are rednecks that will walk all over your ass. so my point is that ur opinion means what to who?
>
>
>
i went on to read the rest of the post and cooled myself down about what u said but if u are going to make fun of someones idea make sure people dont take it the wrong way.

MKIII-'87
engine-N/A (right now)
trans-5 spd
rwd-(obviously)
lots o' mods to come

Last edited by zmzmzm; 06-07-2006 at 06:28 PM.
zmzmzm is offline   Reply With Quote