View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 06:59 AM   #2
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

well....if i were you...i will disconnect...both end of the cable....n spnd. the cable inside n see if its spnding... if it does then.... thats good... well i not sure bout mk3 but on mk2 sometime...the trainy have a little adapter to the trainny....if you have that little adapter then its better for you to took that one out...n do the same on like the cable...usually...thats the one that caause the speed cable by not moving or not working....so you need to check on that adapter too...from the mk2 that adapter is like an L shape or it bent like a 90* so yeah...hope that work for you...cause i have this problem on my mk2 before...so i think it might be the same on ur too but i not sure....hows the mk3 tho...this one day i drive from 209 area to 559 area in cali....n on the highway 99 going south....n i went half way to my point b n my speed just stop....n it didnt move...so when i came back home n i check n the cable is no good n i check the adapter n the cable in that adapter is broken n it cause my speed cable damage...so i went to the junk to get myself a use cable n the adapter....n i replace n it do it... so hope its same problem like me...n hope you get to work...n have a good one...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote