Thread: sunroof
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 06:44 AM   #7
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by 87supraguy@Mar 17 2005, 01:11 AM
if i do rewire what wires are the power and what one is the ground. like said there are 3 wires on the switch a yellow one a red one and a black one. on the motor just the red and yellow go to it. do i just hook the red and yellow wires to a fuse so it gets power??? thanks
well....i not so sure bout the mk3 tho....so i will just describe what i did to my friend mk2 alright... well... i rewired a + (hot wired) from the door/window switch from the door panel...where all of those buttoms at... you know what i talking about....well yeah....n...i rewired that + (hot wire) to the yellow/red one from the sunroof motor....i combine the yellow n the red one into one...because they were hot wired by the way right.. so the black one i just leave it where its at....as long as there is a ground surface attach. to it...well you can add a fuse to it if you want to but if you dont its ok...because its connect to your window/door switch so whenever you got bln. fuse then the door/window fuse or the relay is the only one that you were looking for it..i think thats the best way to leave it like that...but if you want to add a fuse to it...you can..well.. if you wanna know more....ask again....n i try my best to describe this time to help you solve it alright....cause...i dont have much time up in here so if you do want to know more...i can send you an email...with all the detail that i what i were doing alright....but if you know what i were talking about up in here than you can do it for yourself but still having trouble for reading than please fl. free to email me at yh64@hotmail.com n type in "toyota-supra.info rewired" so i know who n what i we were talking about alright...hope that work for you. let me know if you got to work alright...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote