View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 05:03 PM   #4
Matt'sMKIII
Stock

Matt'sMKIII is on a distinguished road

Ok... i now have a few new problems...

First is that i replaced my 'fuel pump relay' because it was making a buzzing noise when i plugged the battery to the car. What would cause this??
The second problem is that i left my battery plug to the car over the weekend, and something drained the battery which should not happen at all. This may go back to the number of wires i have connected to the starter but i dont know, and i know of no one where i leave who would know anything about this engine. What could drain my battery like this?
the last problem is that my book is bad. I have a book that covers the MK2 engines and both MK3 engines(7MGE & 7MGTE). I need something a little less confusing, I failed to tell you guys that my car is '87 7MGE. so if anyone could give me a link to and online book for the '87 7MGE Supra I would be very greatful. or would the book covering the 89' be just as helpful?

Thank you again and thank you suprra_girl for you info, as soon as i get these two problems fixed i will go back to the first problem and tell you how it works out.(And i am impressed with the work that you had done on your car. Coming from a Newbie like me may mean nothing though)
Matt'sMKIII is offline   Reply With Quote