View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #24
lethalwithasupra
3" Exhaust

lethalwithasupra is on a distinguished road

Fuel - You guys get some rogues over there ... checked water, had block and radiator flushed, compression tested, etc ? ( edit - I do understand that you've had these things pointed out, just thought I'd say something clever )

Suprra_girl - notice they're never back to appologise over something like that ? Even ( especially ) if their car is still running better than ever after 6 months or so ?
Hey you had many ppl asking about fuel pumps on Toyota vans now that they've changed the diesel fuel grade ? Ever try explaining to some guy that his van is running so slow because of that, not his glow plugs ... he thought he was being ripped off by the people up the road.

Delivering it home with a friend driving the Supra for the first time. I drop gears and make a scream from the twin pipes flowing down this pony's flanks and it takes off like it's tail's on fire.

I look back when the Honda gets to its tap-out and the Supra's only two lengths behind. No one I've let ride my bike has told me its slow, they've all loved the thing. That car is a good thing indeed.

Last edited by lethalwithasupra; 04-10-2006 at 09:26 AM. Reason: cos
lethalwithasupra is offline   Reply With Quote