View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 06:18 AM   #4
Freezenpop
Stock

Freezenpop is on a distinguished road

ouch, whats going on theres a theme, my friend got in a bit of an accident yesterday with her car. And so i with my mk2. No real damage luckily i avoided a phone pole by about 3 ft. My accelerator pedal stuck to the floor in 2nd or 3rd gear and i rcoketed and with a garbage truck in front of me. Popped the clutch into netral so i wouldnt continue going faster with my gas pedal stuck turned to avoid the garbage spun around nrealy full 360 and slide sideways at least another good 20' after i stopped spinning. Slid sideways into a bunch of shrubbery sticker bushes small trees and such. My drivers mirror isnt held as striong as it used to be and my passenger side mirror completely broke in half and was dangling by wires, already got that replaced same day lol, quick huh had all day cuz it was 6:30 am. Now i just have like scratches and stuff, but i was already planning on doing body finish work anyway. Other than that im lucky no real other damage and it felt as if i had just landed into a cushion. Also lucky for me, sicne i was stuck there and my car was perendicular to the road about 6 ft off front facing towards the road, and i had a friend who lived right across the street, i just knocked on his door and he pulled me out with his truck and a rope and i went home. Yeah, well, thats pretty much my story, its all cleaned up now and you can hardly telle anything even happened.

Last edited by Freezenpop; 03-29-2006 at 06:21 AM.
Freezenpop is offline   Reply With Quote