View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 04:47 AM   #1
ravE
Stock

ravE is on a distinguished road
Default Hey guys, should I purchase this?

Hello everyone, this is my first post on these forums. Just want to introduce myself alittle before I start to post away. I am new to supra's and I hope to join the Supra family. I am not too knowledgeable about Supra's but I do have a couple of friends that own or have owned supra's before. Before I get their input, I would like to get everyone else's input on here first. Right now I own a 2004 Acura RSX and I am going to be selling it pretty soon. I love the car to death, but I do not want to do payments anymore. I work full time and go to school full time, and it is just a drag. I am not having fun, nor concentrating on my studies. So I would like to buy someone that is still sporty/nice/fun/fast... but also.. cheap.. used.. and I dont have to do payments, but also reliable. So I was looking at some cars today when I came across this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...ayphotohosting

I was wondering if you guys think that I should grab this while its hot, or if I should just let it go. I am 19 years old and I do still live at home while I go to school. My parents wouldn't mind me getting out of the payment hole.. but they don't want me to drive some crappy beater around either. Are Toyota Supra's reliable? Is the one I showed you seem like it would be reliable, especially with all those miles? I just really would like some input from you guys, supra owners. Thank you to everyone who will put time in posting this for me. I am getting very psyched here, and I would love to join the family.

have a great night!

- Ricky
ravE is offline   Reply With Quote