Thread: Turbo selection
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:07 AM   #3
808Supra
Stock

808Supra is on a distinguished road
Default heh oops

sorry no2 it is? well right now not much im pushing about 370hp with mods like , booste controller, turbo timer, match ported the air ways, obviously 12 psi booste, n/a cams, racing chip, all new hosing, referbished head, theres some more but i cant remember its mostly bolt on stuf...., id like to buy a second 7mgte that way i can work on it without suffering downtime on my fav car :-P. i plan to go with a .04 over bore with forged pistons and conecting rods, rebalance crank, 1mm over bore on valves with dueal string titanium retainer set up a carbone composite drive shaft, new tranny (tips on that would be nice too, looking for a tough 5 speed manual). 4 inch downnpipe 100 mm exhaust (titannium) 70-90mm throttle boddy 1000cc injectors, 255lph fuelpump, new oil pump haha, a top of the line booste controller, nos no2 system, wow these so much, thats all i can think of for now. over the next year as ive said id like to get the new engine and the parts togeather theres more style stuff that i didnt list... i also have a 1995 ford explorer and a new 2006 honda element exlp, but the supra is by far the favorite. After driving it everything else is like driving a stick of butter over a hot frying pan.
808Supra is offline   Reply With Quote