View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
GAME OVER
Stock

GAME OVER is on a distinguished road

hey guys, first of all i just bought a 89 turbo and like all peeps scattered here, im wondering so much about the ins and outs of a supra.

ive been researching some facts about my supra and found out that it has a serious flaw with regards to its head gasket. im planning to mod this and join the 400 hp club but more over than not, reliability here is my priority. it wouldnt hurt to make sure if my beast is fit enough to that label.

how would i find out if my hg is blown??? :huh: too much redunduncy on this topic but no specifics whatsoever....
what other parts do i need to replace other than the hg itself and the arps boltswhile im havin it done????
id rather buy whatever i need beforehand and have them all done at the same time
how much would it normally cost to have it replaced???
anybody ever compared dealer quotes from the outside perf shops quotes???

right now the car runs decent but you can see traces of oil smudges all over the lower parts of the engine bay...im thinking of having it steamcleaned soon to get rid of the oil

i think my 93 na z32 runs faster than my supra even with its turbo working
maybe its me but i just me but i think that the reaction of the car is slow(yes i know, my car is the supra's nemesis but hey im not being biased here. we all have the need for speed)

mods cost a fortune and so does some engine work so we only need to do all of this with one pass.

any info's would be appreciated

-edz
(12 am stalker)

:huh: :huh: :huh:
GAME OVER is offline   Reply With Quote