View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Disaster For Scruffboy

Well, my luck continues it's downward spiral. Last night I was driving home on a heavily traveled truck route. I was in third and upshifting to fourth, but the clutch just stayed on the floor. Anyone know what could cause this. It gets worse. I push my car as far to the shoulder as I could and opened the door and was inpsecting the clutch to see if I could figure something out. I was right across from a truck yard and an 18 wheeler turned in. Well, before turning, he swings it wide and his rear trailer tires just barely catch my door. Not destroyed, but hinges are bent and a little cosmetic damage. I love this car, but should I give up. I mean, what else can happen, I get struck by a meteorite? I know I'm venting, but damn, what next. I got towed to my mechanic and he thinks its hydraulic (the clutch problem). Is this a reasonable explanation? I thought maybe a pin fell out or something. Any help would be appreciated. He'll be calling me today with a price so if someone could get back to me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scruffboy
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote