Thread: which exhaust?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #3
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

about the mk3 down pipe from converter to the exhaust... i not sure if it will have the same bent... but yeah the down pipe from the 7mgte sure fit on the mk2... but down on the bottom of the car the pipe is hanging low to the ground tho... my mk2 is 5mge turbo and i were using 7mgte turbo part but not the stock turbo downpipe... i upgrade to a megan turbo down pipe and its hanging too low on the ground.... i cant even roll a soda can under neath my car... it got stock on the megan turbo down pipe tho... well...anyway... the stock turbo down pipe will fit.. but i not sure about the straigh pipe from the converter to the exhaust will have the bent or curl tho... cause i didnt use the mk3 i upgrade my exhaust down pipe to a 3" and the muffler is a 6". and its Raven... Raven is the same setup as the flow master... i like raven more then flow master.... sounds smoother and louder tho... hehe...

well anyway... about the mk3 bodykit on the mk2... i not sure about that if it will fit tho... but however the mk2 does have a add on or clip on kit tho... there is two type kit from the USA that have for the mk2.... but if you get it from Japan... there is alot... but it runs you lots of $$$.... but if you get the stock or the mk2 bodykit from USA then it sure cost nomore then $1,000 but if you get of USA and getting from Japan... it run you about $1,350-$3,500... and it depend on what kind of kit you getting.... if you want picture of my mk2 car then email me and i show you how the mk2 bodykit looks like alright. or go to my site from my profile.... it sure have a link to my mk2 page...

Last edited by hangsupra; 03-04-2006 at 09:43 PM.
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote