View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 06:17 AM   #1
lethalwithasupra
3" Exhaust

lethalwithasupra is on a distinguished road
Default bilstien any good ... ?

adjusting the suspension for my turbo mk3 86.5 auto. its lower by about 2 inches front, and about 1 at back. wanted it slightly lower at the back, but the shockes i " altered " were out of a wrecked car and are kinda shagged up front so the orig ones are going back in this weekend. ( btw it feels way less floaty at 130+ now. tho every time you hit a bump it floats just about tree top level )

funny thing is when i was taking the front struts out, i noticed the yellow color ( never really looked before ) and the word " bilstein " in blue outline. thought about it, then put the lowered set in. didn't realise the bilstien shocks are also adjustible ( im kinda new at this ) so yea, they go back in soon.

Delivering it home with a friend driving the Supra for the first time. I drop gears and make a scream from the twin pipes flowing down this pony's flanks and it takes off like it's tail's on fire.

I look back when the Honda gets to its tap-out and the Supra's only two lengths behind. No one I've let ride my bike has told me its slow, they've all loved the thing. That car is a good thing indeed.
lethalwithasupra is offline   Reply With Quote