View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 06:25 AM   #6
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaMKII
i have a 1985 supra i bought for 400..and ive done all the body work needed and eliminated all the rust and cut the hood so i could make a makeshift hood scoop..which looks great...but im looking for something to do with the tail lights..has anyone did any tail light or headlight conversions on a MKII supra...im thinking about a MKIV conversion but i at least want to know if there are any kits around or would it all have to be custom..thanks
well.. i havent seen one mk2... but i have an uncle who put the mk4 taillight on his mk3... and i dont like it... cause it have the key hole on the taillight and i dont like that look... and beside it didnt look good either... just keep your stock one with those japanese conversion kit.. cause i saw one from this one japanese mk2 import magazine from tokyo where my bro. marine base on... its all japanese writing so cant read i just look on the pix.. but its great conversion kit tho... but anyway just try something else n mention those mk4 on the mk2.... i hope there is taillight that will match our mk2.... post pix up when you done so i all can see the convertion alright...

Last edited by hangsupra; 02-28-2006 at 06:29 AM.
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote