View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 05:08 PM   #6
cypheredwoe
Stock

cypheredwoe is on a distinguished road

Ill check all my vaccum lines today as well as the firing order. I have a full 3 inch exhaust from the turbo elbow back, so there isnt a cat so thats one thing i wont have to worry about.

The start of the story i guess, i went to drive it around one day, we had this weird 70 degree day in the middle of february during 2 peak days of rain, and i noticed it was low on gas. So i took it home to fill up the next day. And it didnt crank since. Thats when i started working on it and found the spark plugs swimming in oil. I got it to crank now and itll stay cranked. I checked my timing yesturday, checked everything on the side of the air filter and turbo, all ofthe vaccum hoses on that side were fine, and crack free, and all my plugs were plugged in. Ill go over it one more or two more times to check.

It does need a tune up, ill admit that, so ill buy some new plugs and wires, o2 sensor, i recharged the k&n air filter about 2 months ago, so i think itll be ok. What is a good way to check the firing order, and ill hunt down someone with an afm to try swapping out. I often have a problem with it not wanting to crank b/c the o2 wires and the cps wires have to be jiggled and fiddled with before it will. Anyone else have that problem?

Thanks for all the advice, ill keep you guys updated.
cypheredwoe is offline   Reply With Quote