View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 12:49 AM   #3
TONY!
12psi boost

TONY! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwww
Red, Auto, Power sunroof from ASC, grey cloth interior. Power everything.

I am curious to know where to get spoiler for the back ...

Sounds like my '88 MKIII: red exterior, gray interior, also red...Supras do come loaded, so they all would have power everything (some dont have a power driver's seat though).

As far as the spoiler and getting parts, I have traded many many parts with people on the forums. I like it much better than by eBay, and I like eBay much better than going to the junkyards.
If I were you, I would put up a WTB thread or check out who is parting a car/selling a wing...just so happens I am selling both stock type wings (the one pc & the 3 pc).

BTW, you mentioned that it is an '88 but the front bumper & the mirrors (frome the looks of the mirrors) are the '89-92 style.
If that car is stock and never has had the conversion, I would say that it is an '89-90, because the '91-92 models had the same color moldings as the exterior.

If it really is an '88, then someone changed the bumper and mirrors to the newer style...along with the grills, indicators, front lip, and fog lights.

_____|_____
/. . . \ . . . \ . .\
( ]/ . . . . \ . . . \ . .\[ )
____________________[||]______________[||]____________________
TONY! is offline   Reply With Quote