View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
kewlcoconut
3" Exhaust

kewlcoconut is on a distinguished road

a supra is a wonderful car to have. as long as you check it out and look for any problems before hand. ask a lot of questions about the car. if and when you get it. look into replacing hoses first. vacuum hoses, coolant hoses. because the old ones are very brittle, and its seriously a pain in the ass to be driving and have one blow on you. make sure everything is in top notch. start it up, listen for abnormal sounds from the engine, rod knocks etc when you rev up or test drive it.

as for headers and spoilers and muffler

headers- i have found that ebay is the best place to look for those. they sell a good brand called OBX

spoiler- im not too sure on where you could get one, look at local junkyards etc. (i live in the same area as you, so i know there are loads of auto wreckers around this area. mitchell island, annacis island etc.) also try ebay

muffler- depending on the direction you wanna go. if you want a full straight through system, you can change the system from headers down. look in the faqs of this site and they list a bunch of sites that sell parts for our cars.
my friend got me a dual tip muffler from NAPA when i first got my car. it was like $350, but he got his discount on it so i paid something like 120. It has a really nice deep sound to it.
kewlcoconut is offline   Reply With Quote