View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 07:47 PM   #23
Greglatta
Intake

Greglatta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSupra87
Greglatta and Poodles,interesting conversation to get into.I think as well as tons of other people in or out of the industry agree that pound for pound the Vette is the best sport car for the price.A modded Supra could beat a Vette in the 1/4 so what.Ive seen VW bugs beat 911's and a Chevy Chevette beat a Corvette.On the track anything can happen with the right driver and the right settings.Really what Im trying to say is anything can happen on the street or the track.Its not all about horsepower yadda yadda.If you dont have skill all the horsepower in the world wont mean a damn thing.
So true, I took out my moms imported m3, 1999 and it was homecoming senior year, :-/ so we pull up next to a guy in some ricer it had a turbo and exhaust what I could tell from the eye didnt get to stop and look at it but he pulled up next to us, we had 4 people in the car and amazingly my friend was driving the 2nd leg of the trip, next thing you know he missed 2nd gear, honestly 1st to 2nd should never be missed, but we still won, back to the point the better the driver the better chance of winning