View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #22
Greglatta
Intake

Greglatta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Actually, the corvette is a great car however the supra in a track(whethor it be drag or circuit) will decimate any corvette you throw at it even the new c6's. Now I am not talking a stock supra I am talking a full moded one vs a full moded vett.

Hell I have seen a supra beat a viper and a 360modena. I was astonished myself. And I wouldnt be suprised if you didnt beleive me neither. However, allI have to say is archive top gear or best motoring. In those segments the only car that beat the supra was a porsche 911turbo. The cars were a supra, porsche911turbo, 360modena, 355spyder, audi RS6, viper, vett c6, vett ZO6, BMW M5, BMW Z8, MERCEDES SL65, and of course lastly their own XJ220. Now of course the XJ220 beat it no problem a matter of fact on that track it was a whole 2 seconds faster than the porsche. But I though it was pretty amazing here this 30grand car was holding its own not to mention beating these 100grand cars.
but skil, the new z06 was 2nd fastest production car to go around the nurburing or whatever its called track, only to the carrera gt, the 2006 corvette z06.