Thread: Turbo problems?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
TxSpeedBoy
3" Exhaust

TxSpeedBoy is on a distinguished road

She is idleing ok, but until I put it in drive it idles about 1100-1200 rpms. When in drive she idles 800-900 rmps. She also doesn't start the first time after she's been off for a while. Sometimes it takes as much as 4 attempts. What's the deal with this? I'll check the piping too. I took it to Toyota today and they did a free visual inspection. Everything for the most part is ok, but I need new pads for sure all the way around, and most likely rotors too. Any idea of where the best deal for these are. They wanna charge $151.00 for the front and the same for the back totaling around $300.00 for just the pads...I think. I would like to do them myself, but don't know if I have the know how or the facilities to do so. I checked the oil cam for the chocolate milkshake stuff and none was around the immediate opening, but down in there just looks like oil. I couldn't find the bolts though. Know of any sites that have diagrams? What do I have to take off to get to the bolts? I think it is in the cylinders too on account that I have no cd player so there is a hole there and when I get on it, I can see burnt oil coming out. I am thinking it needs new gaskets and seals. Any advise? Cost predictions?
TxSpeedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote