View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #1
KhanArtisT
Stock

KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Turbo supra reliable daily driver?

Hi guys, new to the Supra here. I have been thinking of selling my car and purchasing a Turbo Supra. I currently own a '92 Dodge Stealth R/T Non turbo, and I have had enough with it's problems and issues. Seems like I never get enough money to get any mods. Not worth the performance to me, plus FWD sucks.

I read the daily driver thread on another page and seems like people here are pretty comfortable daily driving these cars. I've read epinions.com and other car review sites and people seem to love these cars. I've only came across the headgasket problem which while costy (which I'm used to ), still an easy fix.

I'd like to please know what kind of problems these cars have and if its a good idea to drive them daily without any transportation at all. The difference w/ this car and my Stealth is that this will actually be worth all the money I put into it beacuse of the performance.

Any help appreciated

Hope to become a future MKIII owner.

Note: I do not have a garage, and do not have any experience with working on cars. I've done simple jobs myself, like plugs and wires, air intake, etc. But nothing major. Most of the time this car will go to the mechanic. It is a bit easier to work on with the inline 6 though (as opposed to V6 in my Stealth)

Last edited by KhanArtisT; 01-05-2006 at 12:55 AM.
KhanArtisT is offline   Reply With Quote