KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TiburonGT
'94 Integra GS-R
'93 3000GT SL
'95 Mustang GT
'90 RX-7 Turbo

Thank you for any and all help!
You have good taste in cars. DON'T get the 3000GT unless you can work on cars yourself, there are always little things popping up out of nowhere. Easy fixes, but they're a fucking pain. Very satisfying in terms of performance. Besides the FWD, which sucks.

GSR will be your best car IMO. Good gas mileage, reliability, handling, looks, gas mileage, performance etc. Theres just too many of them everywhere

The FC is my favorite car. Once again, get that only if you know how to work on cars pretty well. Most of these cars are getting old, and require a lot of maintanence, especially if they've been abused. Pros are, likes to rev high, high redline, VERY good handling, VERY easy to work on. Cons=horrible gas mileage, apex seals might go out (means rebuild), and don't turn the engine off when its cold or it will flood. Its pretty easy to unflood it, but you don't want to deal with it everyday.

I'm not into domestics so I can't comment on the GT.

As far as the Supra, I just got into them a lot and only major issue I've read about is the headgasket failing because of undertorquing from the factory.

Oh and, don't worry about the stick thing. You don't need much experience to drive a stick. Its actually 100% better than auto because you have less of a chance to fall asleep/get distracted. You pay much more attention. My car is a stick and I love it. Just be aware that get a car that has potential, (not the 3k unless you like FWD), cuz when you get used to the performance, you WILL want more.

Anyway, good luck with the purchase. Ask me any questions about the 3000GT if you want since if you don't know already, the Stealth is 100% mechanically identical.

Edit: And keep in mind, with all these cars, and how old they are, the test drive is EVERYTHING. I got fucked over on mine, so learn from me! lol.

Last edited by KhanArtisT; 01-05-2006 at 12:35 AM.
KhanArtisT is offline   Reply With Quote