Thread: Mk3 Supra
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 09:33 PM   #10
Rob

I have a 86.5 Non-turbo for sale. It needs an engine, and I was just going to part it out. The exterior is white and the interior is grey leather. It has an auto trans. The interior is in pretty good shape. It was a Colorado car, so it doesn't have any rust, which is something that plagues cars out east. The exterior needs to be buffed out, and I have sold the rear end for it. But, I am willing to sell it for cheap. E-mail me at mccartney@cybermesa.com if you are interested.
I also have a 1991 Turbo with a manual transmission. It is in cherry condition. It has 100k miles on it. 17" wheels, performance and suspension upgrades, all the options, targa top. I am not willing to part with it for cheap though. It has no rust on the car and is a custom paint job with black and a cherry pearl coat, so it looks black, except in the sun, when you can see the cherry in it. The interior is dark maroon cloth. But, I am putting a new engine in it right now at the Toyota dealership in my city. E-mail me if you are interested on that one too. I would be happy to send pics if needed.

Rob M.
New Mexico