Thread: Stock Block
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 04:30 AM   #37
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Actually I didnt have to prove anything you did. You were the one who sat on your high horse and claimed you have a mk4 and built several of these cars...
Listen bub, YOU started all this by trying to tell Evilfurby that he could make 650rwhp with the stock twins of the '97 mkiv he's planning to buy. My only role here is to correct your misinformation.
Quote:
...I just sat back and said "ok then lets see if he really does own one." I talked about somethign as so easy as the the turbo and considering you claimed you owned one you should have caught that little piece of information the first time you have seen it. But as you researched the internet which is all you can do you noticed that your supposed car didnt come with ct26's. This is just a priceless moment...
I agree it's priceless. It's priceless because you're finally coming to realize you'll never make 650rwhp with a stock 2jz-gte and it's stock twins.

Quote:
...But you as a supposed mk4 owner didnt even know what kind of turbos it came with stock. And knowing you built several of these cars is very disconcerting because the worst thing is having a mechanic that doesnt even know which turbo is which work on your car. But maybe they wont detonate...
The ONLY replacement for these turbos comes from Toyota. In fact, the front ct12b on the 2jz-gte has different exhaust and compressor housings than the rear one! Again, any good mkiv Supra meachanic will tell you that you can either replace or dump the oem twins. They are not interchangeable with anything else in the "CT" product line.
Quote:
...Yes you need oxygen but you ask any technician they will tell you that hx gases are better combustibles. So what in your humble opinion is the most combustible gas on planet earth? Just answer that. Stop reading links because you seem to only be a bookie. You need to get out and get a little greasy to really learn...
Any technician that tells you that exhaust gasses are more combustible than the O2 in air, that technician deserves to loose their status. Oh, and although Hydrogen is very combustible, 1) it still needs O2 to burn, and 2) pure Hydrogen does not exist in the exhaust stream. Turbos don't mix exhaust gasses with intake gasses. Get a grip.
Quote:
...Again, if its so simple then how come it took mankind almost 4thousand years to invent? Again stop reading what you see on the internet.
About the only thing I should probably stop reading on the internet is your posts. The turbocharger was invented in 1905...the technology is over 100 years old, and it's a simple air pump, powered by exhaust gasses. I'm certain it's you that needs to read MORE before you post any more misinformation.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote