Thread: Stock Block
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 09:34 PM   #29
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Ok junior...whatever. Do you really think that anyone else on this thread is dumb enough to buy your "yeah I always knew that" BS? Prove that you knew the turbos are 12Bs. As you say "post a link". Without that proof, I'm the one that brought that information to this thread and educated you about it.
Actually I didnt have to prove anything you did. You were the one who sat on your high horse and claimed you have a mk4 and built several of these cars. I just sat back and said "ok then lets see if he really does own one." I talked about somethign as so easy as the the turbo and considering you claimed you owned one you should have caught that little piece of information the first time you have seen it. But as you researched the internet which is all you can do you noticed that your supposed car didnt come with ct26's. This is just a priceless moment.

Quote:
Dude you're the one that was confused (and apparently still are) about why an mk4 can't make 650rwhp with oem twins. Call them what you will, they won't make that much horsepower. Period.
But you as a supposed mk4 owner didnt even know what kind of turbos it came with stock. And knowing you built several of these cars is very disconcerting because the worst thing is having a mechanic that doesnt even know which turbo is which work on your car. But maybe they wont detonate.

Quote:
Riiiight. You go ahead and keep telling people that turbos mix intake & exhaust gasses and that the mk4's oem turbos can put out 40psi and we'll see who ends up in the ditch.
And how many motors have you been through?

Quote:
Omg this is getting good. No, exhaust gas does NOT make a better combustible than O2. You need O2 for the fuel to burn!
Yes you need oxygen but you ask any technician they will tell you that hx gases are better combustibles. So what in your humble opinion is the most combustible gas on planet earth? Just answer that. Stop reading links because you seem to only be a bookie. You need to get out and get a little greasy to really learn.

Quote:
A turbo is a simple device. The exhaust spins one side, which powers the simple air compressessor for the intake side. That's it!!!
Again, if its so simple then how come it took mankind almost 4thousand years to invent? Again stop reading what you see on the internet.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote