Thread: A fair trade ?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 08:12 PM   #6
SupraDietrich
Stock

SupraDietrich is on a distinguished road

hmmm, well thnks for the input guys, keep it coming, it's all helpfull, so far i've only heard (through my own research) that they have a timing belt problem and the fuel pump goes pretty quick, but both cheep fixes, iunno... i mean i want a standard pretty badley and if anyof you were trying to sell my car you'd maybe think again about this trade lol, nevermind that but it has been pretty difficult to sell, the last owner of my avenger was a well known asshole who abused the car, but i've fixed it up since i baught it and it hasn't shown any problems since i first picked it up, and it's great in the winter, which so is this talon appearantly which i really only plan to drive in the summer though, the insurance is about the same here in winnipeg manitoba... avenger = 97-98 a month, and the talon = 100-101 a month, also i've convinced my friend to get the talon prety much rebuilt, like he's replacing fuel lines, fuel pump, timing belt, timing belt cover (broke off when belt went), he's fixing the rust spots (very few), and he's also throwing his new BOV on there which he baught last summer and so it was only used about a week before winter, and man is it loud, MWAHAHAHA,,, anyways, yeah keep throwing in the info, thanx guys, ttyl, dieter

P.S. What's crank walk ???