View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
Littlestan
Intake

Littlestan is on a distinguished road
Default Gauging interest for composite products.

Hello all!,

A while back some of you may remember me asking about how many of you would be interested in having composite (carbon fiber, kevlar, fiberglass, etc.) parts made up for the MKIII.

Well, the response was amazing and about a month ago I actually started putting together a composites shop. It took a lot of thought, effort and time but it's nearly finished now!

I plan on being able to start building molds for 7M based MA70 MKIII Supra parts beginning of January, with actual production following a few weeks after.

I myself own a 1G-GTE equipped GA70 MKIII, and hope to find enough people who own them to build molds for them as well.

To give you an idea of what will eventually be available to you, here are a few of the types of molds I will be creating and their approximate cost breakdown; (in CDN)

1. Interior door panels. $400 a pair.

2. Per individual IC upper/lower piping. $75-$300. By per individual, I mean that unless I also sell an aftermarket intercooler and BOV w/pipe and flange to go with the IC piping, most everybody will have different parts and sizes required. Thus, every IC piping order will be based on the individuals specific needs.

3. Misc. engine bay parts like valve cover ($100), cam timing cover ($80), intake piping ($100), etc.

4. Targa top. $400. Yes, an ACTUAL full carbon fiber replacement Targa top.

Others will surely pop up as the ideas keep flowing.

Please be patient, as the shop is nearly done and there's much more work to do before creating even a single quality part to be sold to you.

Just letting everyone know that it IS in the works, and I WILL keep you all posted with progress and pics.

Cheers!,

-=Littlestan=-

[ST Composites]

P.S. Feel free to leave any comments/thoughts/ideas. It helps me help you guys! ^^
Littlestan is offline   Reply With Quote