View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:27 AM   #10
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafann
ya its 16k for a TT, and you saw the pictures, its in good condition

ya i wanted stick, but i came across this one and it was mint.

I donno i jsut want a car that can go with msot of thsoe cars on the street, that drives well, without problems. I heard the auto only robs about 5% of the HP compared to stick.

What you think of that automatic transmission mvp has for sale, is that built pretty tough?

heres my goals in short.....500-700 hp 500-600 WHP.....a car that can run good without majr problems like my otehr car. Car that is tunable and isnt TOTALLY HELD back because of the auto, i know it will rob soem power but i dont want a car thats gonna be slow and everyones gonna be like its the auto.

I probaly sound like a dumbass, but my car now has like 130 whp and get 300 km to a tank, not what i wanted fromt he moeny ive spent, it is faster but you cant feel it in your body etc
Well 16grand for a tt is very good. I would buy it now. And later put money into it to make it even better. If you get 500whp to that auto you will basically decimate almost any car on the road today. I mean were talking almost every ferrari made, all sport compacts, most corvetts except for the new c6. All mustangs including cobras and saleens, all porsches except for 1, aston martins except the v12 vanquish, BMW's including the M3, M5, Z3, Z4 , and even Z9, and so much more. Theres not much on the road that will be able to touch you. Simple as that.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote