View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 09:11 PM   #31
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffboy
I have gotten my 89 N/A up to 140, maybe a little over, but it felt like if I had more space, I could have gone faster, the momentum just seemed to be takin me along. I live in Jersey, it ain't like out in Nevada somewhere in the middle of nowhere and there are miles and miles of highway. This is the most congested state in the country, with every idiot and their mother gettin a license before they even learn English. I swear, ya gotta see the young "homies" with their CRX's and Acuras thinkin they are all that, but put them into a little slide on a turn and their balls are in their throats and they try turnin away from the skid, wind up hittin the guardrail and leaving parts all over the friggin road. I've driven everything from 15 speed 18 wheelers to Marine Corps Jeeps, backin up ramps with a trailer onto helicopters on the deck of a ship. I've pulled out of skids comin down hills with a 40 foot tanker filled with chemicals slidin all over the road behind me. I'll outdrive those young punks any day of the week. There. I said it. Feel better now.

James in NJ
I totally agree man. I used to live in philly. And NJ has the most people per sq. mile in the whole US. Which is why its the most conjested. Everytime I was there it seemed like i was in mass.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote