SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboz
a 60 degree twin blancer V6 is just as balanced as a I6

here's alot of info on the 1uz-fe

www.1uzfe.com

no offense to alot of supra guys with 2jz's.. but IMO a 1uz-fe is superior.. espacilly with the costs in voloved.. you can buy a 1uz-fe and still have like 4000$ extra to play around with over buying a 2jz used..
Maybe I am not looking in the right spot but your link didnt provide any balance specs whatsoever. Look, you can preach to me all you want about the similarities of balancing a v style to a inline style motor the fact still remains the inlins 6 has been able to put out more power more safely stock than the v style motors. For example, look at the 350z or even the gs 35 which are the same motor which is a vq35. Now you cant tell me for stock block to stock block that the vq35 is a better motor.

The 2jz stock can put out more than 800to the wheels without any problems. You can barely get a stock vq35 to hit 550 without having internal problems. If you dont beleive me I have the dsport mag and people who own the car to prove it. We can talk all day about these matters but what its going to come down to is what really works and what reality says to us.

I can show you a handful of supras that have reached the benchmark of 800rwhp on stock bottom ends. O the other hand, it would literaly be a challenge for me to find 1 350z or g35 or any other v6 for that matter that has reached that very same mark and works great on the stock bottom end.