View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 04:28 PM   #5
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

ok.... well... can you get the car starting... or you cant even get the car start... if you get the car start... n it run for awhile n do it should off.... well i use to have this problem tho....

i convert from automatic into manual.... n the rpm were too high... and i adjust the afm n the thorttle body.... n in some point or some how.... i cant get it to work.... so cant make the afm n the thorttle body air flow to match... so it give me back fire to... but first.... i get my car start. n it run smooth... till i do a test drive... n at first... it go slow n you can hear like the engine almost died on the road... n once the i keep up with the speed n when the speed goes higher to a certain speed limet then the car run smooth again... n no more backfire... so if you dont mind double check on your afm n the thorttle body first... n also.... when i get this done... i upgrade my fuel injecter n run to rich.... n sometime it give me backfire to when i make a stop at stop light or stop sign.... well... hope this help you little big... n i sorry if my grammer is poor alright. cause this is not my language... this is my second language so its kind of hard for me to. but i try my best telling you alright.
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote