Thread: 93 supra
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 04:01 AM   #6
cmecruisin
Stock

cmecruisin is on a distinguished road

Yeah i figured it was. He wants to do the payments through squaretrade. Never really heard of the company. Something about he would open an account, then i would send the money to squaretrade, then he would ship the car, then they give me five days to see if i like it or not. If I want it they would give him the money, and if i didnt they would ship the car back and give me the money back. Here is the part of the email he sent.

1.The Seller will open the transaction --> 2.The buyer has to make the payment to SquareTrade Financial Department and they will deposit the money into their secure escrow account --> 3.The Seller will receive the confirmation that the payment is done --> 4.The seller will ship the item to the buyer and he has 5 days to inspect it -->5.The buyer will contact SquareTrade and will notify them if he is satisfied or not --> 6.SquareTrade will release the money to the seller(in case the buyer is satisfied) or will refund the buyer(in case he is not satisfied).

Then today he sends me a copy of the title. With his name and the cars vin number and everything.
cmecruisin is offline   Reply With Quote