View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 05:19 AM   #1
lifesnotfair
3" Exhaust

lifesnotfair is on a distinguished road
Default Lowering a MKIII?

I tried looking for threads on this, but I couldn't find any...

I recently put some 18's on my Supra, and with stock suspension it looks quite tall. I don't wanna put it barely above ground as it is my daily driver and don't wanna have headaches when having to pass uneven surfaces.

I've noticed there is more space above the front wheels than the rear wheels... I'd say a 2 inch drop in front, and 1 inch in the back, would be more than good. Maybe 1.5 in front if I can't find something that drops it 2 inches.

Now, the thing is, I'm on a budget and honestly, don't wanna spend a lot of money on this. I don't care about the handling, to me it handles well already.. remember it's N/A with no mods... oh, yeah, 2.5" exhaust, which I did today, big deal! Heh. So what would you guys recommend?

BTW, whenever I go through an imperfection in the street, I feel it a lot. Could it be the struts are worn out? Or what? .. I drove my sister's Corolla today and it felt so nice to run over any hole in the street, it'd just feel comfortable anyways. If I step on a hole in the street, I feel it more than I would like to...
lifesnotfair is offline   Reply With Quote