Thread: Supra or Bmw?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 07:10 PM   #41
Greglatta
Intake

Greglatta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Ok well are you going to import that BMW here? Cause if you do your looking at aver 70grand to make it legal here in the US. Now a 93 tt supra costs around 20-25grand. Let me put 40grand into it to make the cost even and the supra is faster in every aspect shape and form hands down. You cant equivocate a 70,000dollar car to a 30,000 dollar one. Thats not fair. If you want to be fair you must equivocate cost/hp to hp/liter efficiency. Which the supra wins hands down. But go ahead and buy your 70,000 dollar car. I will meet you at the track. We will see who wins. And then after you hand over your pink slip I will be 70,000dollars richer even though I warned you. Im sorry but in my opinion comparing a bmw to a supra is just stupidity. Look at the cars that are making impressive numbers at the track. However, if you are that stuck on the e46 then its your loss.

Just a side note I raced a e46 on the freeway with my 96 saturn sc2 with about 200whp and just incinerated it all day. BMW's are just bad whack jobs. Now if you really want a nice german performance car go with porsche.
http://www.theautochannel.com/vehicl.../solo0049.html hmm that shows that the sc2 hasa topspeed of 99, NICE
Greglatta is offline   Reply With Quote