Thread: Supra or Bmw?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 01:24 AM   #37
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greglatta
Yea I didnt want to sound like a jerk on the forum but yea the euro version makes 300+ in 1996 and they downchip to make it meet the pollution of or something like that, heres a link that i found that helped alot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3
Ok well are you going to import that BMW here? Cause if you do your looking at aver 70grand to make it legal here in the US. Now a 93 tt supra costs around 20-25grand. Let me put 40grand into it to make the cost even and the supra is faster in every aspect shape and form hands down. You cant equivocate a 70,000dollar car to a 30,000 dollar one. Thats not fair. If you want to be fair you must equivocate cost/hp to hp/liter efficiency. Which the supra wins hands down. But go ahead and buy your 70,000 dollar car. I will meet you at the track. We will see who wins. And then after you hand over your pink slip I will be 70,000dollars richer even though I warned you. Im sorry but in my opinion comparing a bmw to a supra is just stupidity. Look at the cars that are making impressive numbers at the track. However, if you are that stuck on the e46 then its your loss.

Just a side note I raced a e46 on the freeway with my 96 saturn sc2 with about 200whp and just incinerated it all day. BMW's are just bad whack jobs. Now if you really want a nice german performance car go with porsche.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote