View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 06:31 AM   #1
ogkush
Stock

ogkush is on a distinguished road
Question My very first Sports car------87 supra turbo

all day today i searched for a rwd manual car under 5 g's. i finally found one a 87 supra turbo, 97k miles, clean car fax (only 2 other owners), a little bit of body dmg and the alignment is a little bit off (it turns to the right a tad bit). the used car salesmen homies promised to fix the alignment and body dmg n paint job. they offerd the car for 2 grand.

to tell the truth im very un experienced in the car scene, this will be my second car if i purchase it. my first car was a jeep and i learned stick on a truck, i want to buy a sporty car that would be easy to work on that i could learn the basics of mechanics and drifting of course..... i have cousins that ace autoshop to help me get into this plus tons of other friends that are car buffs.

i talked to people about this deal but i wanted to ask people in these forums i found if they think its a good deal?? the cars rear break light cover is broken and i was wondering if it would be hard to replace that??? would it be hard for me to learn the ropes on a supra? am i getting in something over my head? i dont want to regret this later is what im trying to say............. so preach what u think n that would be chill as can be!
ogkush is offline   Reply With Quote