View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 01:07 AM   #8
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkiepvvessau
i think the best set up is used the supra auto TT differential. the ratio on the Auto tt LSD, it will launch faster than the manual LSD. my friend tried the GS300 differential, It fix perfectly but lack top end. the 93-98 SC300/400 suspension parts are mostly the same but i'm not sure about the Differential bolts. The IS300 is different set up and the ratio is suck.
Well your diff has nothing to do with top end capabilites. That would be the type of gears you have in your tranny. All the diff does is make wheels turn thats all. It takes whatever torque/power the tranny makes via the engine and is transfers that power to the ground. So your whole concpet there is a little misguiding IMO.

And I dont know how the IS300 is a different setup cause its the same motor and tranny as the supra it just has a little better technology than a 93-97 vehicle. If anything the IS300 should be better cause its like almost 10yrs newer therefore newer and better technology is involved in that car. Is this making sense?
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote