View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 10:51 PM   #5
Mike

Quote:
Originally posted by suprra_girl@Jan 12 2005, 06:30 AM
i haven't been on the boards for a couple of days been extremely busy... sorry for not replying earlier

arguing the ct26 and the ct20b is like arguing 7mgte or 1jzgte

for your motor i would just go for the ct26 and have it upgraded and they are awesome turbo's when upgraded

you would need to change flanges to fit the turbo etc for the ct20

stick with the ct26 and have it upgraded... they do go far
Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll probably stay with my CT26. My friend said that that turbo came off his 93 MR2 Turbo. I wasn't sure which was better so I thought the CT20B might be better but now that I know that you could upgrade the CT26, I think I'll just stick to that.

Oh yea, the other day, an 91-93 Acura Integra keeped bugging me so I took him on. At first, he was quick, maybe just 1 car length ahead, but when I shifted it to 3rd gear, that's when I ROASTED him. We came to a stop and started chatting. He had an B-16 Motor with an cold air intake and a muffler. When I told him that my car was COMPLETELY STOCKED, he didn't believe me(which my car is dead beat stock!). He wanted to race me again but I decided not to race. I didn't want to ruin my head gasket. I thought his integra was going to beat me...due to the fact that it had yellow paint, rims, a gt-1 spoiler, body kit and gauges hanging from his driver's side window. It did scared me but when I whooped him, it made me feel a lot happier! =D