View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #10
snowball
3" Exhaust

snowball is on a distinguished road

Ok, sorry it has been so long since my last post. But I have done just about ever thing to get this car running. The timing is DEAD on. I checked it rechecked it and double checked it. I took off my fuel rail and all of the fuel injectors and cleaned all those. And I ran a cold compression test and I am getting roughly 180ish on ALL 6 cylinders. I am getting spark in ALL of the spark plugs. When I take out the sparks plugs they are wet with gas. I also read somewear on a forum to check to see if your fuel injectors are working. Is to take a stethoscope and hold it up to the fuel injectors and to listen to make sure they are clicking. Or to use a long screw driver (longer the handle the better) and to hold it up to the fuel injectors. And I did that. And they are ALL firing. I have checked all my fuses and relays. I checked to make sure my fuel pump is working. And it surely is. I connected the FP (fuel pump) to the B+ (battery positive terminal) and it is pumping away. I checked for codes and the only codes that I am getting is 51. But that should not effecting the start up. Now when I go to turn it over. Its tries to start up and maybe goes like put put put. But then dies immediately. And I have tried to spray either in the air intake. Because if it starts up when I do that.. then I have a fuel prob. But it does not. I just get a 3 foot flame shooting out of the intake… I think I have covered just about everything. But if you go to the other forum (Which is excellent) it is 3 pages of people trying to help me. So you can see there what people have asked and maybe some other things that I have tried. Sooooo. ya
snowball is offline   Reply With Quote